Friday, April 17, 2009

Life happened

Today was supposed to be a training day where I got to run and try out the newly tweaked workout... What actually happened was an entire afternoon devoted to a Disaster Recovery test - aka productive chaos - and no time at work to slip away to the treadmill. Tonight was my monthly bookclub meeting - a hallowed tradition I am immoveable about missing - which meant no time for an outdoor run at home either. While I am bummed about missing my run today, I will just do it tomorrow. Bookclub, the friend time afterwards which yielded some fabulous story development for my novel, and the neighbor time after that was well worth the sacrifice. And let's be honest, my poor calves are just starting to give up their protests about all the work they have been doing lately so one more day of resting isn't going to be unappreciated on some level...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: