Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 5

Feet up with a chai and ice on my ankle... I ran indoors today and took it easy because my ankle was still achy from yesterday's run. I was able to run but not as long as I wanted because I was afraid of really injuring myself. I got 12 minutes of run/walk intervals in and walked more at the end than the program outlines. I am toying with taking a day off between runs for a few days to see if that will ease me in a bit easier - although I hate the thought of days without running. The 30/30 program is designed for either every day for a month or every other day for 2 months with the same results. Sadly I think I need some rest days in between - at least until I drop some of this pesky weight off my frame making it easier on my poor joints. We'll see how the ankle feels tomorrow...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: