Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kind of annoying

First, it is again snowing in my neck of the woods and it is pretty damn annoying. One day it is 70 and the next you need the winter coat - in April. Equally annoying is having to take a day off of training because you are pushing your poor body too hard. Today that wasn't a big issue since I was slammed at work and my designated workout time came and went before I even noticed. Funny, though, how quickly you can become addicted to an activity and miss it if you aren't doing it everyday. I couldn't (or rather wouldn't!) go running in the snow either so instead settled for some yoga to relieve some stress - from the damn IRS considering it is tax day - and still felt pretty good. Can't wait for tomorrow when I get to see if my "switching it up" methods get me better results.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: