Monday, September 12, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 10 - Five things from my bucket list

I've never made a physical list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket before.  There's always things swimming around in the back of my head that I know I want to do but never something to mark them off of when completed.  Here's the first five that come to mind:

1. See Italy - including the town my family name originates from
2. Write a book - publishing it would be nice, too but not necessary
3. Get my pilot's license (I got halfway done in college)
4. Compete in a triathlon - and finish
5. Learn a foreign language - preferably Italian

Putting these down in an actual list makes me feel like I need to check them off.  You know what they say... someday will never come unless you are doing the things you want to do then now.  Or maybe that's just me that says that?  Now I'm not so sure but it's true nonetheless.  What's on your bucket list?

No comments: