Sunday, July 13, 2008

New 'do, new you!

What is is about getting a new hair 'do that makes a person (ok, probably only women!) feel so great? So I have naturally curly hair - don't hate me girls, it is more of a curse than you know and curl is "in" so rarely - and not many people have the skill to deal with it. I have been bouncing around between salons and stylists since mine of 10 years (and the best on the PLANET) moved to Hawaii 5 years ago. I even drove 6 hours to Las Vegas a couple of times while she was there for a 'do. Now, however, she has really moved on and isn't doing hair anymore so I have to settle on someone. Yesterday I think I found her in the craziest of places... she's my Mother's stylist. I know, wrong on so many levels! You can't share your deepest, darkest secrets with the stylist who might share them with your Mother, can you? Well, the proof is in the pudding as they say. I have the best cut and the best color that I've had in years and I feel like a new woman! Girls, if you haven't been to a great stylist in a while, trust me when I say that it is worth it. Just GO! You'll thank me, trust me!

No comments: