Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Book List Archive 2011

Time once again to file away all the things from last year and clean up the sidebar for the new year ahead.  This year I successfully read more - thank you, Audible!  I doubled the amount of reading for my own pleasure this year by combining reading and running.  Still one of my most brilliant ideas!

  • Flirt, Laurell K. Hamilton
  • The Wave, Todd Strausser (book club)
  • The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady, Elizabeth Stuckey-French (book club)
  • Sarah's Key, Tatiana de Rosnay (book club)
  • Dream Chaser (Dark Hunter #14), Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • The Help, Kathryn Stockett (book club)
  • State of Wonder, Ann Patchett (my pick for book club)
  • Icy Sparks, Gwyn Hyman Rubio (book club)
  • Five Quarters of the Orange, Joanne Harris (book club)
  • Pride (Shifters #3), Rachel Vincent
  • I Don't Want To Kill You, Dan Wells
  • The Whistling Season, Ivan Doig (book club)
  • The Gathering Storm (Wheel of Time #12), Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • My Name is Memory, Ann Brashares
  • The Aquariums of Pyongyang, Kang Chol-Hwan (book club)
  • American Gods, Neil Gaiman
  • The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle, Avi (book club)
  • Three Cups of Tea, Greg Mortenson (book club)

No comments: