Monday, January 17, 2011

Book List Archive 2010

Time once again to placate my OCD tendencies and convert my side-panel list of books I've read into a posting for safekeeping.  This list is as dismally short as it was last year but I was also doing a lot more running than reading this past year so who is really complaining?  Instead, I'm thanking my book club for keeping me committed to reading at least a book a month!  And here's to more time for reading in 2011!

  • The Unit, Ninni Holmqvist  (book club)
  • The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, Katherine Howe  (book club)
  • Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
  • The House at Riverton, Kate Morton  (book club)
  • Mr Monster, Dan Wells
  • Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett  (book club)
  • I Am Not A Serial Killer, Dan Wells  (book club)
  • Life of Pi, Yann Martel  (book club)
  • Oceans Apart, Karen Kingsbury  (book club)
  • Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen  (book club)
  • Pavilion of Women, Pearl S. Buck  (book club)
  • Change of Heart, Jodi Picoult  (book club)

No comments: