Saturday, January 23, 2010

Book List Archive 2009

Call it year-end maintenance. Call it OCD. You could even call it 'nesting'. But time once again to archive for safe keeping the list of books I read - this time for 2009. It is strange to see the list so short with very few outside of book club - I was definitely off my reading game this year - but then I remember I've been doing much more writing than reading for most of the year and I feel better.

The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins (book club)
The Angel Maker , Stephan Brijs (book club)
On Writing, Stephen King
Devil May Cry, Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Covenant, Beverly Lewis (book club)
A Girl of the Limberlost, Gene Stratton Porter (book club)
Skin Trade (An Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novel), Laurell K. Hamilton
The Leap, Jonathan Stroud (book club)
The Art of Racing in the Rain, Garth Stein (book club)
Dreamers of the Day, Mary Doria Russel (my pick for book club)
Rogue, Rachel Vincent
Charms for the Easy Life, Kaye Gibbons (book club)
Black Like Me, John Howard Griffin (book club)
magic Kingdom for Sale - SOLD, Terry Brooks (book club)
The Pagan Stone, Nora Roberts
The Alliance, Gerald Lund (book club)

No comments: