Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just need to vent

It is no secret I loathe the location of my cubicle being on the aisle because I have zero patience when it comes to all the bullshit that happens in the hallway. Two things I overheard said as folks walked by today struck me as particularly notworthy for the way they portrayed the laziness of people I am surrounded by...

"I think we should be able to schedule naps everyday."

"I think I am going to read a book... I brought one today!"

Come on, people, REALLY? It is called "work" for a reason and in this economy, with hundreds of unemployed waiting in the wings who would kill for your job, you should PROBABLY be doing something to earn your keep. I hear reports from all over of companies trimming fat in the form of non-performers and await they day it happens at my place of employ!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: