Thursday, March 26, 2009

Full Integration Bliss

OMG I thought I was addicted to the Blackberry before but it was nothing compared to what I have going on now... Before, I thought it was super neat to have access to email and internet anywhere and when I first acquired the new-to-me one I have now it was great but I had gotten over it so much it was like... Eh - especially since it wouldn't download all my contacts or my calendar and I still had to manage those on my PDA. The two days it took to finally figure out why it wouldn't sync with my Outlook calendar and contacts last week with my IT folks was painful but I didn't complain since it is a personal smartphone which they didn't have to support. And now that I am fully functional? I am like a drug addict who once in a while would smoke pot and then finds the joy of hard drugs... Or at least how I think that would feel like. I can blog from anywhere! I can be on Facebook all day! I can Twitter at a whim! All the things I couldn't do when my Blackberry was locked down to only work-approved things so I didn't know about and which are now at my thumb-tips blows my mind. I am one seriously happy and seriously addicted girl albeit more effective at those said addictions. I am rejoicing at all the free-time I will once more have available... Maybe I will get back to some serious writing again!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

No comments: